– To encourage hearing impaired people to learnt to Lip-read in a friendly, relaxed and informal environment.
– Basic skills in Auslan Sign Language.
– To mix Social with other hearing impaired people and enjoy social gatherings.
– Held each Wednesday morning during School Terms.
– Hours 9.30 to 11.30 A.M.
– One hour of Lip-reading Lessons, half an hour for morning tea and social, half an hour of Sign Language.
– There are two fully qualified Lip-reading Teachers.
– First term is free.
Location & Contacts
St. Augustines Uniting Church,
119 Mangles St, Bunbury 6280
(Due to deafness both contacts prefer communication via email if possible)
Richard Hancock (President) Phone – 08 97554366
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cynthia Dutton (Teacher) Phone – 08 97252547
Email – email@example.com